At V-Twin customs we perform many suspension upgrades and modifications for Harley Davidson's, below are the most common suspension upgrades we install, one improves performance/handling and the other is a lowering kit for a more custom look!
Progressive 412 Series Shocks
The 412 Series shocks are simply the best value shock on the market today. The 412s simple, durable design means they will be an improvement to your motorcycle's suspension performance for as long as you are riding it. The doublewall steel body construction with nitrogen charged, multi-staged velocity sensitive valving gives you smooth, consistent damping. A five-position cam style preload adjuster lets you dial in your ride whether you're a light rider or heavy hitter. With multiple options like full show chrome or black covers, chrome or black springs in progressive rate, Standard or Heavy-Duty for most applications, there is sure to be a 412 that's right for you and your bike.
- All Steel double wall damper with multistage velocity sensitive damping
- 5-position cam style preload adjuster
- High Pressure Gas Charged for consistent damping performance
- Standard or Heavy-Duty progressive rate springs in either chrome or black
- Optional full Show Chrome covers on select applications
Burly Brand Slammer Kits
Dropped fork springs and stubby shocks in one price-friendly kit. The Slammer Kit can be installed on bike on most models! The entire Slammer kit is set up to go on Sportsters and Dynas!